We are not currently hiring the hall out for private events due to ongoing maintenance. Sorry for any inconvenience this might cause.
Looking for a venue? Look no further!
Hire the 36th Ipswich Scouts Headquarters
Since May 2007,the 36th Ipswich Scout Group has been ‘working within the community' to provide fantastic facilities for many types of functions. Based within the heart of Chantry on the southwest of Ipswich, and a stone's throw away from the A12 and A14, it really is a fantastic facility which is easily accessible.
Birthdays, retirements, anniversaries, wedding receptions, classes, groups or clubs
A fully maintained, modern, multi-functional, building with hire available from as little as £40 for 2 hours, which includes 30 minutes setup and 30 minutes to clear up - making 3 hours!
We keep our hire charges low by asking hirer's to return the hall in a clean and tidy condition after their hire. You may read the charges and terms and conditions HERE
- Hall size 16m X 8m
- Cloakroom facilities
- Tables and seating for up to 80 people available
- Fully Heated and double glazed
- Full Disabled Access
- Hearing Loop
- Full audio / visual and presentation facilities available
- Wi-Fi Internet access
- Equipped Kitchen
- Separate meeting room
- Modern Toilets with disabled and baby changing facilities
- Enclosed Car Park with parking for eight cars with ample parking available locally
- Large Entrance Foyer and display Boards
- Tarmaced and enclosed play/ leisure area with picnic tables and parasols
Need a disco?
Glenn comes highly recommended.